Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blood And Lots Of Treasure

Jon Stewart just pointed out that the cost of the Iraq war per American taxpayer. The current total? $2083.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssuuuuuusssssss!!!!!

Sorry, I just did my taxes.

I mean, I could have spent a week in London for that money. Why won't, at his next "press conference", some reporter just ask Bush if he thinks that the average taxpayer had gotten their money's worth? Certainly, for all the success we've achieved, it must have been worth it, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger coldweathercrew said...

seriously, a good week in london costs aLOT more...sorry, was enjoyin your blog but you just touched a nerve...rent...

7:34 AM  
Blogger minijonb said...

3 comments:

1: I'm now dreaming of a week in London.

2: Yeah, I could use that money better. The mainstream media is still giving W a free ride on this issue. A reporter should have the guts to ask that question.

3: It's "Jon" Stewart, not John... =:-)

keep up the good work!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home