Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kenneth Lay, Good Christian

"I firmly believe I'm innocent of the charges against me," Lay said following the hearing. "We believe that God in fact is in control and indeed he does work all things for good for those who love the lord."

And the thousands of employees and investors who lost everything because of your greed? Did they love the Lord less?

Nothing pisses me off more then those who use their piety as a cover for their sins. Apparently the President's good friend Kenny-boy has never heard the story of the moneychangers in the temple, or the rich man and the eye of the needle. Jesus hates a C.E.O., brother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has he ever apologize for ANYTHING that he did at Enron? What a horse's ass.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Hunter said...

"I firmly believe I'm innocent of the charges against me," Lay said following the hearing.

He firmly believes? Doesn't he know?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home