Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Manromp

So we got this amazing feedback e-mail down at the clothing factory:

I like your rompers quite a bit. However as male I feel that I am missing out on all the fun. I recently saw Sean Connery don a blue terry cloth romper in the James Bond movie Goldfinger. I think that if James Bond can wear a romper, then I should be able to manromp as well. However the internet has been of no help in locating one. Do you have any plans to start making a men's romper? Would you consider it? I think that it could be a very popular item this summer. Thank you!

This is what he is talking about:
















When the history of fashion is reviewed in some far future-times museum, may this article of clothing, the Manromp, stand proudly for our entire era. It's simply That Shitastically Good!

On a personal note, ever since I saw this movie when I was fourteen, I've kinda had a thing for terrycloth...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly support this

xoxo Stoney Lawless

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home