Sunday, December 11, 2005

Our Little Boy Is Getting So Big!

I tried to stay up last night to watch my hit counter roll over the 20,000 mark. I know, I'm a dork. These are my exciting Saturday nights! James Dobson must be horribly disappointed to know that I'm not attending drug-fueled barebacking orgies where gay men plot the War On Christmas while cooking and devouring Christian babies.

But while I finally threw in the towel at around 2am, I went to bed with the satisfaction of knowing that I would reach this particular milestone before morning. 20,000 hits in six weeks. I really appreciate everyone who's bothered to read this blog, to link to this blog, and to give me feedback at leftcoastbreakdown@yahoo.com. I thank you, my Basset-Beagle Luke thanks you, and I hope you'll enjoy the second act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home