Monday, January 23, 2006

Getting Very Sleepy

I've been a bit slow with the blogging today. I'm having a hard time staying awake. I preparation for my upcoming surgery, I've had to give up drinking my daily average of 4-5 liters of Diet Coke. Can you imagine the amount of caffeine withdrawal my body is currently suffering? I feel like I just woke up, but I feel that way all the time. I think on my lunch break, I'll walk over to that alley where the celebrities are always getting busted and score some meth. You know, for medical purposes.

I promise I'll get around to finishing that peice about the A.L.F. I've been thinking about all weekend. I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 or 5 liters of Diet Coke a day? You could head off the surgery if you just drank water...that aspartame just makes people drink more than they should. End result is the same.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 or 5 liters of Diet Coke a day? You could head off the surgery if you just drank water...that aspartame just makes people drink more than they should. End result is the same.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home