Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Why I Love L.A., Reason #341285


From Craigslist:

Unique Touristic Experience for People Visiting Los Angeles. Are you visiting Los Angeles this summer with friends and family and looking for a totally unique LA Experience? Well I think I just might have it.
I'd like to invite you to come clean my apartment. Yes thats right a real Los Angeles apartment, in the heart of old Hollywood. Whats even better is that while you work tidying up my tasteful 20's era space you will be regaled with stories of hollywood old and new, as told by a real working Director(me) and my Screenwriter roommate. Wow! But it gets even better. While you and your family clean my place (once occupied by Johnny Depp in his 21 Jump Street days) I'll be photographing the whole thing. Big Beautiful professional photos that you'll be able to take home and show friends. Just think of it, large 8x10 photos of you and the kids cleaning and deodorizing my stainless steel refrigerator.

Who knows what else could happen, maybe one of my up & coming actor friends will stop by for a chat and some autographs. We're talking real b-c list celebrities here people, up close and personal(but no touching beyond a polite handshake).


Thanks to Defamer for reminding me how batshit-insane my city is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home