Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Punk Rock Queers Live Forever

Davey from Denton car-blog Jalopnik hipped me to this Chunklet Magazine article with gay Metal guitarist Pen Rollings. Best. Rant. Ever:

Goddamn, there are plenty of free-thinking, rowdy motherfuckers that are homos. But the bottom line is that over half of them don't want to be associated with the mundane existence that is being a homo in whatever city they live in. The majority of out gay culture tends to be the stereotypical, fucking ‘70s disco-laden, kinda weird, snap-your-fingers-I'm-gay, girly type of bullshit. There are plenty of people out there that don't even come anywhere near that stereotype. And I happen to be one of them. Personally, all I'm trying to say is: yes, I'm a fucking homo. And I'm a goddamn motherfucker of a metal guitar player with my metal brother, who's not a fucking homo. Nobody else in the band's a fucking homo. And this 25% gay band will kick anybody's ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home