Monday, April 17, 2006

Big Fat Spence

For those of you who might have wondered how I am doing 2 and 1/2 months after my surgery, I've lost 78 pounds. I actually played in my first rugby match in about a year on Saturday. I only played for 20 minutes, but it felt great to be back on the pitch, getting my head knocked around. I'm back down to a size where I can actually wear some normal, non-fat-guy-store clothes (size forty waist and XXL shirts) and last Friday, as I was leaving work, the owner of American Apparel, who hadn't seen me for a few months, commented on how much skinnier I was, and on how he wanted me to model the XXL shirts in the new wholesale catalog. I guess we're going after the "hot bear" market these days!

I might even think about dating again soon.

Yikes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Must feel so good to be able to do more with less joint pain and more stamina.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't you used to post regularly? what happened?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You going to Bingham?

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home