Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tom Delay Is Glowing

I can't begin to describe how bizarre this is:

When DeLay was booked on the Texas charges, he wore his Congressional I.D. pin and flashed a broad smile designed to thwart Democrats who had hoped to make wide use of an image of a glowering DeLay. "I said a little prayer before I actually did the fingerprint thing, and the picture," he said. "My prayer was basically: 'Let people see Christ through me. And let me smile.' Now, when they took the shot, from my side, I thought it was fakiest smile I'd ever given. But through the camera, it was glowing. I mean, it had the right impact. Poor old left couldn't use it at all."


















How far from reality do you have to be to make a statement like this? What kind of ego do you have to have to believe that God speaks to people through your smile?
By the way, everyone I know who saw this photo couldn't believe how creepy it was. Now we know why.

Tom Delay. The glowing face of modern American Christianity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home